.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Something you've got to see!

I came up again with something I definitely have to blog about! When I found this on the internet, I immediately got the feeling that I had to share this with you. Via Martine is a very new web shop invented and designed by (which is very obvious) Martine. The idea is that you can turn your Instagram pictures into something tangible (touchable). From a simple post card, to a real-looking polaroid photograph or a magnet. It is just so cool! I almost ordered something, when I thought 'maybe I should take some time thinking about what I really want and which pictures I am going to use'! But ofcourse, this is something that you can really use to personalize your room a bit more with something unique and something that is really you! For example with the polaroid photographs, you can just stick them to your wall (as you can see on the picture below) but you can also buy a wooden plank and nail them to the plank! It is also so much fun just to make a photobook with all those polaroid photographes with your friends or just from random Instagram pictures, so you have your life in one single book! Already curious? You can find her web shop very easy when you just go to www.viamartine.com!

Do you have some other ideas about using these polaroid photographs as styling for a room? I am really curious about what you guys think, so please leave a comment if you want to!

 
This picture is from www.viamartine.com (source) and not made by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment