.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | I love the mornings I stand up with a big smile, just for nothing

This morning (oke, almost afternoon), I stood up (or actually opened my eyes because standing up I did with less of a smile) with a big smile on my face! It is very weird, but my nights are so much better here than they are at home with my parents! This makes me think, this has really become my 'first' home (and with my parents and sister my second home)! I am just happy with waking up after such a good night in my own (yes it is mine, so special!) little room and home. Yesterday I had a very good vollyball practice with a very good ambiance! Everybody was enthusiastic and I learned a lot of new things. It was the second best practice I have had in all these weeks here in Wageningen. To be clear, it was Ladies 2 which is not my own team but I am playing games and training once in a week with them (and I actually like it very much)! For now, I will go to study for sociology and then take a shower and make myself a lovely breakfast! I hope you all have a good morning too! Have a nice day!

Do you have those mornings when you just are happy because you slept so well? When you stand up with a happy feeling and smile? And do you love breakfast and showering and having your own little home (if you have that) as much as I do?  

No comments:

Post a Comment