.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | Who is your little angel?

Today I will be very honest to you. I always write about my shiny life and how great everything went, but today is not a really good day. My mind is full of so many things. Besides my mind being a mess, the upcoming week is going to be the most busy weeks I have ever had and school is not going good this day (read it as 'very bad'). My intention was to do a lot of things, but everything seems so difficult and I have the feeling that I will not be able to pass my exams this time (although they are in a few weeks so I have a lot of time left to prepare). Every single point of my to-do-list seems out of reach (like I am not able to do that). Economics is just so much harder than it was at high school and sociology just seems to make everything more complicated than it is and is very vague. So, I was being very sad, grumpy and feeling like I had no energy when I got this messages from my boyfriend. He cheered me up in less than a few minutes. He just knew how to cheer me up, he knew exactly what to say and he also sent me so many sweet words. His advice was: 'leave things for what they are and go enjoy this evening with your parents and sister, sweetheart'. It is true. With all those negative things going on in my mind, I will not be able to be efficient and finish a lot of things for school. So why not focus on the good things and enjoy this little time with my family that is left? He is my little sunshine, my little angle, my rock and my support. He always finds a way to make time for me! Now that I am writing this message, it immediately becomes clear that he is spending so much time cheering me up while he has so little time left for his exams tomorrow! What am I doing? I have to support HIM! So I will stop writing this post pretty soon, put a smile on my face, leave my books for what they are and support him instead of thinking about my own little drama! Everything will be okay, enough time left to spend on these two school subjects.

Who is your little angel? Is there someone who can also turn you into happy in just a second? Someone who always knows how to cheer you up and really puts a lot of effort in really doing that?

No comments:

Post a Comment