.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | Oh happy day

Hang on a little tighter to your chair or couch, because here is another way too enthusiastic blog post again! I am so happy! Today I got my second and last grade for social psychology and I passed it with a 8.5 (I don't know how they call it according to the English or American school system, so let's just keep it in Dutch), just the same grade as I got for the introduction of public health! I am not only happy with such great grades, but is also means I got my first twelve (already!) credits! Next to that, it is already Thursday evening, which means tomorrow I will finally see my boyfriend and family again. I am looking forward to jump in my boyfriend's arms and falling to sleep together. Sometimes it seems like I am away for so many days! Before I forget to tell you, I have a little report of this very busy day! This morning, I had my presentation (and I did not prepare anything because that was my learning goal; something I really wanted to achieve was to give a presentation without preparing anything, so I came up with a very personal subject (moving to Wageningen) and just improvised something as I stood there in front of eight other people) and it went very well! After that, I went home and prepared and ate a delicious lunch. Right after the lunch, I went upstairs, worked on my report about the two presentations I gave (a reflection), and jumped in bed just to have some time for myself when I fell asleep for more than an hour. I woke up, right before I had to go to college (just a few minutes before) and I saw that I had received an e-mail, which turned out to be an e-mail with all grades of social psychology! When I saw I had made it with a 8.5, nothing could tear down my day! I left with a happy face. This evening, after I had my little dinner, I had a very relaxing and cosy evening with my roommates on the couch and now I am going to put on my pyjamas, remove my make-up and brush my teeth before I will jump in my second best friend. Have a good night and 'see' you soon!

Do you love taking a little nap in the afternoon as much as I do? (When you are feeling so tired and your bed looks so comfortable and it seems like he is calling you?) And do you recognize getting so happy from hearing you passed your exam?

No comments:

Post a Comment