.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | I have got a litte bit of a huge addiction to bags

It is Friday evening and I am spending time on the couch next to my daddy. Home sweet home is what they call it right? Our purpose was to see each other tonight, but my boyfriend and I decided to meet each other tomorrow! We both had a long day and he is also a little bit sick. One positive thing: now we can both look forward to tomorrow! Sweetheart, if you read this, I love you! But enough about today, let's tell you guys about my bags-addiction. I have to admit, I have a huge addiction to bags (and I think my boyfriend and friends can agree with that too). I love to vary with bags I use, so I use several different bags during the week and I have a lot of them laying in my closet. I was searching on the internet, when I saw this bag. I think it was love at first sight! Something I will definitely put on my wishlist. You can see a photo of this bag when you click on the [...] symbol to watch this full post). Do you want to buy this bag? You can buy it here for 99 euro's: http://www.detassensite.nl/leren-laptoptas/prod_198.html 
 
What do you think of this bag? I am also looking for a very simple and black bag (I prefer leather and with zipper), does anyone of you have a good idea or knows a bag that fits this little requirements?
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment