.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | How I attend college. You can call it 'college from a different perspective'

I just attended a lecture of sociology from my laptop screen. Huh? Yes, I am home attending college, sitting on my beacy couch, drinking some tea, wearing my most comfortable clothes and surrounded by blankets. What does a girl need more? This morning there were a lot of problems with the railways, and therefore I could not get the train I always have and decided to attend my college from my room (although I actually could have made it to attend the lecture at University, but this is so much more relaxing). Yesterday, I had a very nice, relaxing and lovely day with my boyfriend which made me felt so great! We just spent a lot time sleeping, watching television, eating a lot and we also made a big ride by bike. Just a us-day (or 'ons dagje' is how we call it in Dutch). So, having a kind of break during my lecture I made some pictures of this nice and cosy scene and posted one below.

Do you girls or guys (sorry I sometimes only say guys, but that is just a simplification for the times I actually mean 'you all') have to attend college today? Did you had a nice weekend and do you like taking a ride by bike once in a while too?

No comments:

Post a Comment