.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Dad and his little project

Hello lovely readers of this post,

Before I start talking I wanna say one thing: this is not just because I had to stick to my promise, but because I have something very nice to tell! This weekend my dad started working on two little stools he promised he was going to make. Knowing him, I am sure that they will perfectly match my beach-look-table and bench. In about two weeks it has to be done because my parents are comming (and they are by car; so that is very handy), so my dad can take them with him by car. I am very curious about how the little square shaped stools are going to be, but I am more exited than nervous about the outcome. I will make a new post about them as soon as dad has completed his little project.

No comments:

Post a Comment