.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Shelves: the perfect decoration to create a beach-look!

Out of the blue something popped into my mind (I don't know if I can say it that way). I forget to tell you about my shelves and how I came to the idea to put them in my room for decoration. What I díd tell you is that I wanted to create a kind of beach look in my room. It seems logical to use shelves but in the first months I did not think about that. Just about a month ago, I was cleaning up my room and even the stuff I had put far away (behind a kind of secret door). At some point I found my shelves and stone collection. Since I was two I had an obsession for stones. I always came back from trips with my pockets full of little stones. It was kind of funny, because I really thought évery stone was pretty so I were taking 1000000 of them with me. My daddy used to make the joke (when we came back from holiday or a day at the beach) that the car would not hold it. Everybody in my family knew I was always looking for stones. Later, this addiction (and love for stones) expanded to collection stones ánd shelves. I had kept them behind my secret door for several years and as I was sorting them out, I suddenly thought to myself: I should use the most beautiful ones for my new student room! I picked out the nice ones and took them to my room. Right below this posts you can see two pictures of the shelves and how I use them right now. In several posts back you can see more pictures. The first bottle is from the Xenos, the other one did I bought from a little web shop (I have a better picture from it some posts back), but I have forgotten what the name of that web shop was. If you have never collected shelves yourself, you can easily buy them at several webshops or at decoration- or woonstores. I would like to hear what you think about my shelves-using-for-decoration! Lots of love, me.

 
My little shelves collected in one bottle


 
Shelves