.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Warm and cosy

When I have something in mind; it got to change! I was not totally happy with my other duvet cover, so this time I want to do it perfectly right. Two weeks ago I bought a new duvet cover together with my boyfriend when we were at the Ikea. Together with the duvet cover I bought, a new plant, three rattan baskets and a blanket (the light one on this pictures). The duvet cover was 25 euros. It was quite a gamble, because I did not have anything with me to compare the colours, but I am very glad I bought it! It suits perfect. I love the earth colours it has, just like other colours in my room. Below I will put some photos of my new duvet cover. I like the fact that my bed looks like someone-just-have-slept-in-it-and-its-really-messy (what actually is a fact).