.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Maui shower towels

Although it is kind of late, I wanted to tell you something about my just-bought shower towels. Why? Because I am very satisfied with the quality and softness of these towels and I definitely think you guys should all buy them. This is not an advertising for Cotton Counts (the web shop where I bought the two towels) but just a honest review or maybe even a subtle recommendation. Where was I looking for? A few weeks ago I was searching on Google for big, soft, thick towels. This popped into my mind during the last holiday in France when I had to dry myself with thin towels that left fluff behind, when I realised how important it was to have nice-feeling-quality-towels. I landed on these website called Cotton Counts. I immediately saw the great review’s about how soft they were and that they felt like towels for an expensive spa or hotel. I believed I really had to buy them and so I did. A few days later, they arrived at my home in my little hometown and my mother washed them right away. When I came home, I cuddled them and knew I liked them. I took them with me to my student room and from that moment on I never stopped loving them. I dry myself everyday with great, soft and very big towels. And yes, that is definitely worth 19,99 euro's each (exclusive delivery costs). The towels are available in five natural shades: white, natural, anthracite, stone and chocolate (this colours are mentioned from top to bottom in the photo I will put below). Cotton Counts also has guest towels, washcloths and little towels that matches the maui shower towel perfectly. The shower towels I bought are measured 70 x 140 centimetres. You can find them here: http://cottoncounts.nl/bathlinen/towels/maui-large/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment