.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Creating a wall of hearts

Yesterday I was laying my bed, when suddenly something popped into my head. As my walls are still very empty (I have got two bare walls. One is painted white and one is painted in a very beautiful-kind-of-grey-brown-clay-stone-earth-color), I am wanting to full them up for quite a while. Just to make my room some more cosier and make myself feel a little bit more at home. So, I was talking about this 'something popping in my  mind thing' and I am going to tell you what popped into my mind. I want to turn a little part of my bare white wall into a wall full of (wooden) hearts. I invented this idea when I was looking at the little wooden heart on my wardrobe-door (with I absolutely love everytime I open my wardrobe to pick out some clothes I am going to wear). Next weekend I will go shopping with my boyfriend, so I will certainly sneak in some stores such as the 'Blokker' and 'Xenos' to look for wooden hearts. I think it is just an not-so-expensive-kind-of-creative idea, so I am very enthusiastic about it. I hope I can make it just the way that I have it in mind. I would like to hear what you think about this idea and I promise I will keep you up to date about this!
        Furthermore I am looking for more creative ideas to cover up my wall! I will write another post about that, when I have some more ideas in mind. When you have any suggestions, I would really love to hear them!

The wooden heart