.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | First step: buying little hearts

Before I start I will explain a bit about this little post for those who haven't read my previous post! Last week, I was thinking about how I could fill my walls. This is not that hard, because you can buy a huge poster and then you are finished but I wanted to come with originals ideas to make my room even more unique and special and also to inspire you. The idea is that I am going to make a wall full of hearts (made from wood and reed) just to brighten up my room and decorate one of my almost-bare-walls. How I came to this idea? You can read it in my previous post. But for now I will continiue with what I was actually going to talk about. Because, yes, it happened I bought my first two little hearts! Where to start? Today I went to the 'Intratuin', a famous garden center store in the Netherlands, where you have a lot of home accesoiries from multiple branches (such as Riviera Maison, Bloomingville and Riverdale; wich I absolutely love). I looked threw al the stuff, but could only find two nice hearts (I also bought a planter and a photo frame), so I will go to the Xenos and Blokker as soon as I can to search for more hearts. Actually, these two I bought today are made of reed, but that is nice to combine with wooden hearts. I will post a picture of them below this little tekst as soon as I arrive at Wageningen, so I can make the pictures with my SLR camera. Lots of love, me.

30/09/13 (Monday)
So here they are! Today I arrived at Wageningen and when I came back from school I went to the 'Action' with a friend of mine. The 'Action' is a very cheep store in the Netherlands where they have almost everything and ofcourse I looked for hearts and found one! I bought a (third) heart made of reed. After I went to the Action, I made some pictures of the hearts as I promised I was going to do. But I have one little note: the other white heart of reed I bought I still at home because I wanted it not to break and I was very scared taking them with me. So, in this photo you see two new-bought-hearts and the other heart is from the post below, the heart where I got this inspiration from. But as I do not know yet which heart I will use for my wall and which heart I will be hanging on the door of my wardrobe, I wanted to apply this one to my collection!









Bought at 'Xenos', 'Blokker' and 'Intratuin'

No comments:

Post a Comment