.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | VT wonen: my favorite living magazine

I just did something, which I normally don't do. I bought my favorite living magazine. As you all probably know, ignoring or withstanding things you really really really réally want to have is absolutely a tough thing. So I was in the supermarket, having a hard time not buying my favorite magazine (where I normally can take a quick look in, but was this time wrapped in plastic), when I thought 'well yeah, but actually I definitely need this for my blog' (of course this is one of the hundred excuses I could think of). So in the end, I have just bought this magazine and I am very excited to unpack this magazin, to undo it from this ugly plastic and share the most inspiring, loving, creative things with you. I promise you, this magazin is going to make me post more than ever, so keep an eye on this website and blog. Lots of love to you all, me.

 

 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment