.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | It is a kind of trash can flower pot thing

I could just not wait to post something again since I haven’t done it for one day. Since Sunday I haven't done anything new on my room, but today I am maybe going to paint the frame of my mirror when I can find the time. I am free of school today so I don't have any colleges and enough time I hope. My plan is to make a huge step when it comes to study and read some chapters of both study books I have for this first period so I am not sure if I can combine these two things. (But if I will not make it today, I will do it next week).  I am still very happy with my room! Yesterday I decided I have to have a printer, so that is my upcoming mission: to find a great-working but cheap printer! I also have found a kind of trash can or flower pot on ‘Marktplaats’ (a website where everyone can sell stuff that he or she will not use again) this morning. I was very enthusiastic with finding this one, because I think it is unique and way cheaper than the other trash can from Riviera Maison. As I need a flower pot ánd a trash can I don't know yet where I will use it for and if I will even use it. Of course, I will put a picture of this cute-little-robust-unique-lovely item below. But yeah, I will no longer bother you with this bla bla bla and put some photo's below. Lots of love!


I call it flowerpot-trashcan

I think it is a beauty!