.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Hello furniture

Hi girls and guys, followers and non-followers,

I thought it was time to show you my whole room and especially my furniture. In my little room, which is 16m2, I have a beautiful white wardrobe with French louvered doors, a little cupboard for all my stuff, a nice and beach-style table with bench and my bed (which consists out of one simple single bed and a headboard of Riviera Maison). I will discuss them one by one. Everyone in a single post or update.

This is my wardrobe. It is from a website that sells only baby rooms. It is called www.babydeals.nl. I fell in love immediately when I saw the wardrobe and luckily my parents thought that it was pretty too! There is no different from other wardrobes although it is meant for a baby (but the description said that it was also usable for years later). The wardrobe is not made of chipboard but of real and solid wood. The wardrobe has two trays and in the first tray there are three little baskets of reeds. I bought them at Ikea with my boyfriend (it was hilarious, because as I am a perfectionist I stood there for hours just to find three baskets that looked the same and where also beautiful together) . The wardrobe is really high; I believe two metres exactly and I hang a little heart on the doorknob, but I will show you all these little details in a later post.