.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Just a little update

My friends are watching a movie (it is called 'Sex in the city') downstairs as I am writing this new message. I have been very busy today making my student room even more perfect. My new kind of tree-plant-thing just fits the room almost perfect, I will post a picture right beneath this message. What I missed most last time I stayed here was a mirror I could see my whole body on. So, I bought a huge mirror at the Ikea last week and gave it a nice place in the middle of my room today. So as you might already knew, today I have almost finished my room with my sweet boyfriend, sister and my parents. The laminate floor is gorgeous. It looks so different from what it looked like before! I am also happy with my new photo frames and plaid. In half an hour I will go back to my roommates and watch 'So you think you can dance'. I am planning to go to my room when it is nine o'clock so I can sleep early! But that is way too much information already! Have fun watching my pictures and enjoy your evening!


Laminating the floor!

My little tree