.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | My purchases; lovely candle holders and more!

I am back in Wageningen again and therefore I finally have time to write some blog posts! I had a very nice, lovely, great, amazing, happy, unfortunately not never ending weekend and I did 'some' (but it becomes closer to reality when you call it 'a lot') shopping at my favourite store with my boyfriend. I came home with a lot of candles holders. I just counted the candles holders  and found out I bought seven (!) of them! But it was my intention to buy them, so I let's just don't blame myself this time for buying so much. First I could not find a nice one, but when we walked nearly to the end of the store (it is huge by the way, it takes more than an hour to walk by everything when you really want to take a look at things), some candles holders finally catched my eye. It was very cute to see all those Christmas lights, trees, almost-real-looking-snow and hear the well-known Christmas songs. (Really something you should do by the way: Intratuin around Christmas!) Could a girl be happier? Shopping, holding your boyfriends hand ánd walking in a kind of winter-christmas-land with so much home accessories. I just did not know where to look at! Luckily my boyfriend has a lot of patience, so we stayed there for more than two hours (I really appreciate that darling). Besides the candles holders I also bought a photo frame (I wanted to buy four of them for the hearts of my family and him, but I found out that was becoming way to expensive so I decided to buy one and fill my room with just one heart of my lovely soul mate), three decoration hearts and a big pinecone. So enough talking for today, lets show you the pictures and give you a nice impression of my purchases. Happy!

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
Want to see how I will put it all together and how I give all the accessories a nice place in my room? Keep an eye on my blog and I will show you in one of my following posts! I promise it will be coming soon! 


1 comment:

  1. Ziet er heel mooi en gezellig uit. Lijkt me een fijne plek om te wonen!

    ReplyDelete