.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My future home | Ruffle duvet cover, mine mine mine!

After such a long time, finally a post in the 'my future home' topic! I have been searching for such a long time for a duvet cover that suited my room! I really think it was the hardest thing to do, finding a suitable duvet cover. It takes a huge place in your room, so it has to be suiting the rest of your room! When searching, I landed on this really nice duvet cover (see a picture when you click on the [...] symbol) Way to expensive, but maybe something for later right? It really gives a cute and romantic touch to your bedroom. You can buy it / find it here!
 
What do you think? Do you like this duvet cover? Is it something you would love to have in your room and what kind of duvet cover do you have in your room?
 

 

1 comment: