.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Some sketches and wild ideas

An important hint I got when you are going to decorate a room is to make a sketch of your room in advance. The same thing when you are trying to decide what you are going to do with your walls. Last night, I could not sleep and I made some sketches of my walls and how I would like to decorate them. Unfortunately, I wrote all the words around it in Dutch, but I will explain it to you in English. Right between my two doors I want to put a  very cute square-shaped photo of my boyfriend. On the left door I maybe want to put a lot of photos I have got with my friends. But as I am a little afraid that is going to look really messy I am still not sure about that idea. On the right door (which is the door that leads you into my bathroom) I want to put a text that says 'Bathroom'. Then my second wall. Above my dresser I want to hang two wooden boards or shelves (the same boards my dad has used for my table) and put two little plants on it, some letters as decoration and my study books. Then, I want to paint the frame of my mirror ór even a whole vertical stripe of my wall in the same earth-color as my other wall. On the right, right above my table, bench and stools, I want to hang three detailed-photos of my room that I have made by myself, which I told you in a earlier post about.
 
I will keep you all updated about my room.There is a chance that I will be shopping this afternoon with my boyfriend, so then I will certainly buy some new things for my room! Have a nice day!  





No comments:

Post a Comment