.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My future home | Wall of old-looking wood

I was telling way to enthusiastic  to my boyfriend about our future home together and how it would look like, when I suddenly realised it was kind of way to progressive. But I also immediately connected my enthusiastic talking to my lovely student-room blog! I just realised in less than a few seconds that I had invented a great idea; creating a new topic on my blog called 'my future home'. Why? Because my future home really keeps me busy! Sometimes I see such wonderful home styling things which I can't make come truth right now, but I always think 'that is something I really have to remember for later!' So I made it myself a lot easier to remember everything I see and gave you another topic to get inspiration from. The upcoming weeks, months or maybe years I will keep you updated with beautiful ideas for a home, for my future home (with I will hopeful share with my amazing boyfriend, and yes, I still believe in those happy ending perfect fairy tales!). Lots of love, a very progressive home-loving girl.


               So, Yesterday I 'ran across' (not literally of course) something really beautiful and I will be showing my big brown eyes for the upcoming years to get this done (my boyfriend has to say yes to this idea of course) in my future home. I am curious about what you think and feel about it; but I have found something incredible and I want to share it with you. I ran across a wall of wooden scaffolding (old-looking) planks. I saw it in a very pretty picture and I was sold in less than a minute. Post a comment and let me know what you think! And sweet boyfriend, if you read this: can we make a wall of wooden scaffolding planks in our future home, sweetheart?

What do you think of this idea? Do you already have something in mind for your future home?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment