.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | Me and my mess

It is finally Friday! My exams are over and I am looking forward to a lovely weekend with my family, boyfriend and friends before the new period will start. Today I had my second and last exam and I think I also passed this one. I am very happy, because my two hours of really learning simple facts and list so I would know them by heart paid off. I really wanted to post something on my blog and my mind is full of ideas but I have to hurry a little bit because my lovely mother is going to pick me up by car (so I don't have to go by train, which will save me a lot of stress and traveltime) and she will be here in less dan half and an hour. I have to clean up the mess I have made, clean my room so it will be shiny again and pack my stuff before mummy will arive!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment