.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student life | My first exam since I am in University

Guys guys guys! All right, before I will go talking way to enthusiastic about my exam today I want to apologize for not updating for such a long time (although realistically nobody will really miss my post or even notice that I have not been posting for a while otherwise than my boyfriend). But what I wanted to tell you: today I have had my very first exam at the University and I really did I did a good job (I think I have really passed this exam, Social Psychology). I have been studying very hard for the last 10 days and that has paid off! So, being really happy right now, but very tired on the other side (my eyes are feeling really heavy) I will go to bed, maybe talking for a few minutes with my boyfriend on the phone and go to sleep! Because tomorrow will be another day of studying! Friday I will have my second (and also last) exam about Public Health, where I already have spend some (read three days) on! I am very curious and excited! We will see, goodnight and 'speak' to you soon!

Do you guys have exams right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment