.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Where to leave my shoes?

I have only one 'big' problem in my room and I have pretty much the same in my life. I have to many shoes. This was not bad until two weeks ago because I had every single shoe standing at my parents’ house, but now that I have moved out I got a problem! I have been looking at several home stores. Boxes for in my wardrobe (don't like the idea of my shoes standing below my clothes), a little cupboard (no place) or a shelve (maybe that is the best solution). What do you think? For now my shoes are standing next to each other right below my bed. Currently, I have thirteen pairs of shoes (no joke) and the other half is still standing at my parents’ house. With a little mad, you will soon encounter too many shelves. I will be thinking about this in the upcoming weeks. I would like to hear it if you come up with a really good solution!


Three out of thirteen; having too many shoes!