.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | A little pearl

Hi everyone! Here I am again with a purchase for my room. This is what they call: good value for less money! I went shopping with a friend of mine when we walked into a store to buy presents for my boyfriend. It went totally the other way around. Before I knew it I was buying so much home accessories for my room! It turned out to be a huge store with 'cheep' home accessories that match my room. All my photo frames and the pot with little heart candies are from the same shop! So now you much be curious witch shop I mean. I have mentioned it already in another post: it is called de 'Xenos'! 
 
So, I bought this clock because I was in love when I saw it and it was only 14 euros (as far as I could remember, it was below the 20 euro's for sure!) Maybe this is an item you will buy after you have seen it in this post. I am very happy with it. I only have to give it a place on my wall somewhere in my room and that is the point: I don't know where! But I will be thinking about that very carefully before I make a decision! Maybe you have an idea? I would like to hear it! Lots of love, me.

 
The very old looking clock as a whole
 

You definitely should look at the detail, therefore this picture too.