.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | What to do with bare walls?

I promised to make a post about bare walls and what to do about them. In other words: some creative ideas to perk up your wall. As I almost got all the furniture and big stuff I need, I can finally spend all of my energy on the little details. I was thinking about my walls being almost empty. All my photos were poperly in a photoframe and the only thing I really did hung up where a mirror and a piece of wood with a lovely text on it. They needed some more! I have almost figured out everything I want to put on my wall, but I still want to inspire you with some creative ideas. So, here is my little list of what you could do with a bare or plain wall.

Idea 1: Buy a big wall-sticker. This sticker can be a text or a figure such as a tree or heart. There a serveral web shops who sell wall-stickers.

Idea 2: Buy a beutiful painting that matches your room. When you have a lot of money, go by several painters to look for a beautiful handmade painting. If you want to spend less money on a painting you can buy them cheeper by 'Action', other stores or search threw webshops on the internet.

Idea 3: Buy a huge photo frame and put your most beautiful or fun photo in it. This will be a great eye-cather and makes your room very personal and gives it a very cosy or warm feeling.

Idea 4: Buy a long rope (or two or three) and use a clothespin to attach multiple photos.

Idea 5: Buy shelves and put some cute home asseccoiries, decoration letters and books on them.

Idea 6: Make a wall of hearts. Buy as much decoration-hearts as you can find that have a little rope on it so you can put it on the wall. Vary in sizes and colors to make a very nice-looking heart-wall.

Idea 7: Buy a frame and collect shelves at the beach to make your own shelves-decoration-frame. You can use shelves to decorate the frame or you can use shelves to fill the frame in with.

Idea 8: Buy several coat hooks and hang decoration things on its; such as hearts or photo frames.

I hope I inspired you with (some of) these ideas. I would like to get some feedback, so leave a comment if you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment