.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | Let's bring some beach-feeling to home

This is really my little pearl in the room. I knew what I really wanted (not a standard desk, but a table where I could sit with my friends ánd make my homework. The idea started with our family-holiday in Austria when we had a high corner sofa or bench and my sister said: maybe that is something for in your student room! Don't you think you would like that? And then a huge smile came upon my face. Since I was younger I always liked to do my homework downstairs at the dining table in the living room. It was big and I liked it more than a desk. As so it happened. My dad is a great handyman and he dad designed and build this awesome table and bench. I am deeply in love with this unique thing. I definitely believe that it makes my room complete and gives it simply a more beach-look. It is a great twist. I am just happy with this and I will definitely take these two beauties with me the rest of my life!