.post h3 {display: none !important;}

My student room | A winterproof room with a new thing on my withslist: candles holders!

I could barely prevent it: writing another post about the winter and the ambiance it brings. Wait a minute. I could not prevent it, because here it is. Don't forget to look a little closer at the pictures below! The pictures are also very usable and handy for some how-to-make-your-room-cosy-and-ready-to-warm-you-up-in-the-consecutive-cold-days-called-winter-inspiration!

It happened again. I think I have to drag my boyfriend to the home-styling-living-furniture-shops for the 10th (or more?) time. I was sitting on the couch, with my boyfriend his family and him, when I saw those little candles flickering in the cornor of the living room. His mum bought them and I just loved the moment, the scene and the light of the candles just made it perfect. So there came another thing on my little (which has already became big, huge, giant) wishlist: little, sweet, loving candle holders. I have something in mind, I hope I can find it. I was very surprised that I don't alreay have candles in my room! I just love it, so why not? I think it is something from the old days: my dad used to forbid me lightening candles in my room because he thought it was kind of dangereous. So, here I am, being a little bit afraid of candles in my room. But I do love the ambiance it brings and really does makes me feel happy! So, lovely boyfriend of me, what do you think? Shall we go? This weekend maybe? Enthusiastic as I am, it will be no surprise if I come home with a huge collection of candles holders! Don't you become enthusiastic when you see these photo's below this post? Oke, it is really clear now: I am just looking forward to those cold winter days; blankets, candles, tea, pyjamas, movies, fireplace and all time to hide myself in the arms of my little angel (how romantic!)

What about you? Do you love the winter season or are you already waiting for the summer again? I would also love to hear recommandations or suggestions for my following blog posts! Do you guys like to read more about me, more about concrete things to buy, more things for inspiration? Please let me know and have a good night!


2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely girlfriend, i would love to go on a date with you to the home-styling shops this weekend! Maybe to the 'Intratuin', wich is already in the Christmas-spheres?

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cute-romantic-shopping date is planned sir, no way to escape from this appointment <3

    ReplyDelete